Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My first order from ShoeMint.com


I received my first order from ShoeMint.com, I am totally in love with my shoes!!!

They are comfortable and fashionable. I am totally addicted.

Here are the ones I purchased.

I have a credit for this month.  I am thinking of getting some boots!!


About ShoeMint.com
Becoming a member is free and there is never an obligation to buy. Simply take our Style Quiz to reveal your StyleProfile and meet your sole mate.
  • Exclusive Designs By Rachel Bilson & Nicole Chavez
  • Impeccable Style
  • Hard To Find Sizes, From 5-11
  • Fashion Forward & On-Trend Designs
  • Real Leather, Real Suede, Real Stitching
  • Personalized Monthly Selections
  • Insider Trend Reports & Style Tips
  • Free Shipping Both Ways
  • No Obligation to Buy
  • MintSider Rewards
The Shoe Design:
The style of fashion icon Rachel Bilson, the vision of celebrated stylist Nicole Chavez, and the shoe-making expertise of the legendary Steve Madden, combine to bring you ShoeMint - a shoe shopping experience unlike any other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment