Saturday, October 6, 2012

Review: Field Station Dinosaurs -


My son  is two years old is absolutely in love with dinosaurs, this came from watching Toy Story a gazillion times and watching ....

During our summer staycation, we decided to visit the local parks. Amusement parks, arcades and we visited the Dinosaur park in Seacucus,NJ.


While my kids loved the park, I was not a fan. This gets Thumbs down from me.

Lets start with positive attributes.
1. My kids loved it.
2. The size of dinosaurs is pretty impressive.

Now the negatives:
1. Pricey: 75 for a family of four is a lot of money. ( 2 adults/1 child,my son was free).
2. Tickets are cheaper online, but you cannot purchase the day off.
3. Parking. It's a dirt site. My car when in clean and came out dirty for $8.00

Next summer I would rather get a rental and take the kids to the Great Adventures Safari.

I did manage to take some decent pictures, which are posted here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment