Friday, October 12, 2012

MyGlam (now IPSY)

Today I received my first package from MyGlam (now IPSY). I have to admit that I was kind of confused when I saw a package from IPSY, since I just recently signed up for MyGlam.


The Packaging. The products arrived in a bright pink padded enveloped. Very cute. I plan to re-use the envelop (those retail for about $3.50), so, I was already excited.  I was surprised that the package did not have tissue inside, with a special seal stamp ( but I guess that's how they keep the price at $10/month). 

The Products- VERY GOOD!! These are all products that I will use and they go every well with my complexion. I was surprise at the quality. I was soooo glad I signed up. 

What did i get?

  • Coastal Scents Eye shadow
  • Be a Bombshell eye liner- Full size
  • Couture Colour Pequi Oil® Treatment ( I am trying this one tomorrow!!!)
  • Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain- Full size
  • TheBalm What's Your Type? "the body builder" Black Mascara


Here are My pictures












0 comments:

Post a Comment