Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pamper me event : Satya Jewerly


Nearly two months ago a close friend if mine delivered her baby.

The baby was delivered at Roosevelt hospital near Columbus circle. I ran to the Wholesfood in the mall to pick up some flowers. One way out I saw this small jewelry shop. The window display had too many pieces that I liked, so I knew it wasn't going to be a two minute browsing session.

Today at The Pamper me event I got to see the jewelry from Satya again!!! ( I didn't know the brand name until today).

Their pieces are genuinely exquisite.

It doesn't matter how much I have on my plate, every year I have made it my year to participate in volunteer events, walks and donate to a cause. Satya is my kind of company, as they  place a heavy emphasis on Philantropy.

"Our Mantra: Beautiful, meaningful, inspiring. We design so that anyone can view our collection and piece of jewelry that warms their heart because it is so innately true to them. Satya means truth in Sanskrit, and it is the guiding force behind all 'we do. We make jewelry of all truths and donate to children’s charities throughout the world.



Here are some of the beautiful pieces, available for sale at Satya website/stores.

Pyrite Sun Bracelet - Prism
Gunmetal and Gold Celestial Bracelet - Darkness to Light
Here Comes the Sun Bracelet - New Jade
Head over Heels Bracelet

I love this one, it's on sale as well:

Silver Bless Your Heart Necklace - Turquoise


Silver Bless Your Heart Necklace - Turquoise

$82.80
$138.00 - 40.00 % 
ON SALE



0 comments:

Post a Comment