Friday, October 12, 2012

Mucinex





Mucinex


I had a cold  for a couple of days and my son as well. We took him to the doctor, and the doc recommend Mucinex . I decided to buy the same for myself.
I had heard wonders about Mucinex , which I would expect at the steeper price tag than its over the counter competitors.

The results were not what I expected. I expected my cold to disappear, not to worsen.  I use public transportation to get to work and work in an office. Unfortunately, the day after taking Mucinex I noticed that I was coughing a LOT and very frequently.  It was annoying others in the office (and drove me crazy). For the next 2 days I had a persistent cough: a thin, watery cough that made me sound like I had contagious cold.  I was definitely getting the “stay away from me looks” in the train. These side effects were very difficult to deal with.  I no longer feel congested, but the phlegm is out of control.  

Therefore I would say that while this product did loosen mucus and help me get rid of it, the difficult and annoying side effects were very undesirable. I would not use the product again.



picture source:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21VmP%2B06vnL._AA300_.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment