Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lola's restaurant - Tuckahoe

Lola's....


My favorite dish:
Pernil, arroz blanco, habichuelas negra 
Roasted pork shoulder,white rice and  black beans

My first impression of Lola's ??
Not impressed. 
The food was ok. 
The portions were similar to other take out Spanish restaurants.
Cleanliness ?? They get a 100+. 
Customer service ? -0. 


My initial critique didn't keep me from becoming a returning customer. 
I am Spanish and love eating Spanish food. 
I work long hours and get home fairly late.
Lola was convenient and the food is pretty good. 

I now pick up food a couple of times a week. 
Initially, I learned to ignore Lola (the owner) because she is plain rude. Not so much to the customers, but very disrespectful to her employees. 

The service level has increased since her brother is now overseen the day-dayof the  business. 

I would recommend Lola's in you are in the neighborhood.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment