Monday, May 13, 2013

Viggle

Ok... So I have many rewards app.  A lot of them are really good, but Viggle is my absolute favorite. Like even my second favorite is not close to reaching Viggle in my grading scale. 


Why do I love it so much ? 
The interaction with other users. 

The competitive edge- Playing MY GUY, is great. I love playing and kicking ppl's ...

The reward selection is great and achievable.  

But the winning touch is the superb CUSTOMER SERVICE. Any time that I enter a ticket- they really fix the bugs in minutes. 
This great customer service probably stems from the fact that Viggle is a public  own company. 

If you are looking for an app that's fun (my guy) and informative ( keeps me inform of my favorite TV shows), VIGGLE is for you. 

I love it and belief in it so much, that I would actually consider working for this company. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment