Saturday, October 13, 2012

LASHBLAST VOLUME BLASTING MASCARA: Covergirl

LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara

LASHBLAST VOLUME BLASTING MASCARA 

CoverGirl


I totally understand why this product was selected for the Beauty Awards 2012!!!

This is my favorite makeup item, hands-down !! It is a staple in my pocketbook. Some people turn around and go back home if they leave their cellphone, Lashblast is on that same page with me. 

When I got the stores and find the LashBlast double back on sale, its like hitting the lotto. Its a magical moment because I buy more mascaras than most. I have an eye condition, which requires for me to change my mascaras very frequently ( recommended is 3 months). I change my mascara every month. 

I have tried many mascaras, many have been pretty good, maybe even great. But none excel Lashblast. Lashblast makes my eyelashes thick, long, voluptuous and defined. If I apply multiple layers, my lashes remain flawless. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment