Friday, September 28, 2012

IntiMint.com: Love at first sight?


IntiMint.com  Review:

Yes, I love it!


I like the fact that there are 500 pages of items to review. Normally by the time I have reached the 10th page, I already forgot about the other items I previously liked.

Believe or not, I have never been a big fan of Victoria Secret's. Going to their store or website, is too time consuming for me. I get overwhelmed and normally  just walk right out.

1. The first reason I love IntiMint- Simplicity of the selection.
2. The Packaging was absolutely cute and could be re-used.  Everything was neatly wrapped and organized. 3. They also sent a lingerie baggie to wash my undies- too cute.  I already had some of these- I will use this extra one for traveling. Or Maybe this could go on the lovely Holiday baskets that I make.

I received my first order a couple of weeks ago. I totally fell in-love with the packaging.
I also received a some freebies, Marc Jacobs Pen and Mirror (which I will gift for the holidays). My two panties. All for $20.00, this includes shipping.



This is what I ordered:


This was my lovely Freebie:
I was not provided any compensation for the above review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment